Friday, February 27, 2009

Pokemon Ruby Cheats Mac

WHY 'THE PADUA AND' NAILED TO THE THIRD SERIES OF FLAVIO ZANONE

The reasons, not football, for which Padua is in "C".

I admit, I understand a little football, but I'm a fan of Padova for two reasons: first because is the team of my city, so it's in my heart, the second because it is the team for which my grandfather, Puggina Marino, has spent more than ten years of life with immense sacrifices, economic and others, bringing in Serie A. This year, Padova is about to start celebrations for its centenary and I think the Padua as a gift deserve a better promotion of Padova in Serie B. I read the letter that he wrote to President Marcello Cestaro Padovani, I understand, I know how he feels: I remember the despair you feel at home when the team was not producing the desired results, but I remember the strength and vigor with which my grandfather reacted by pushing ahead with all: managers, players and coach! It was not granted Slide! So, while I understand Cestaro, I believe that an analysis should be done. Il Calcio Padova is unable to get back on top not because of the inability of this or quell'allenatore, not the mediocrity of his good play of athletes in truth can not "take off" for lack of a solid business plan and a network of high-level are required to get the promotion. What is missing in the Calcio Padova is just that. Think about the intertwined relations during the presidency Puggina Calcio Padova: Agreements were signed with AC Milan and Juventus. There were players such as Demetrio Albertini and Alessandro Del Piero. The President himself he devoted himself assiduously to tighten alliances at the highest level, the proof is that he arrived at the top of the Football League with the position of Deputy Chairman observed even after the exit from Calcio Padova. I would therefore emphasize this lack not so much to criticize President Cestaro, indeed! I sincerely believe that there is a desire to go to Serie B, that is why, dear fans, I urge the President to begin a process similar to that by my grandfather. Dear President, the promotion, I believe, deserves the team and the fans deserve it, let me, especially this city that deserve it should not have to tolerate a mediocre football team in the league militant third series.

Filippo Bruno of Tornaforte
President ViVi Padova!

0 comments:

Post a Comment