Friday, August 22, 2008

What Does A Wolf Mean' 2 Native Americans'



quickly to say that Attila was not anything serious.
In summary, there was suspicion of a fungal disease that have appeared since the yellow ball right ear. That is why I decided not to take them in the mountains, instead of one week I did just three days, leaving them here. If it was a real epidemic fungus would have gone with the various house pets (4 dogs and 2 other cats): pinpoint to 2, I said.
Unfortunately the result is arrived yesterday, I was really anxious, but fortunately in vitro culture of the material that had been taken during the two weeks prior veterinary examination was negative.
Now I have to bring it back for me to explain what they are sti good shot, which to me seem like small lipomas. Meanwhile
continued administration of medicine for which I seem to have improved in both, there was also redone examining them both and had negative results.
Moka is the most difficult to manage in the administration of homeopathic vial, which shot in the mouth with a syringe: one sees that it is more sgam and lived for a little cat in a colony!! Attila, on the contrary it is more " fessacchiotto "and therefore more manageable, but sometimes also with him is not all roses ..... sometimes fails to make me and the" fessacchiotta "I became that I remain puzzled and I can not give him the medicine. Luckily for me, Atty
has always enjoyed excellent health and I hope that this is just a time to my steps early and Gattaccia and that may have the right confidence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment