Saturday, August 16, 2008

Melina Velba On The Bus



may not know that I, although not Senese and while not knowing what it means to "live the prize" and "live the district," quet'avvenimento now to follow tradition (I also followed that of July 2) only fascinated by the stories because of my mother in Siena he lived for several years as a child and was able to personally attend the Palio.
The district that he supports my mother, so I too, is the Dragon that has the colors purple and green.
This year he competed in the Palio of the Assumption, and was well run (I'm not here to explain that it means a bit 'hard for me). After
tired decent opponents between the ropes, finally enters, thus starting the race.
would win if only the Dragon, sfortuanatamente the cavllo had not slipped into the curve s. Martin unseated the jockey and continuing the race alone (in the jargon, when a riderless horse race continues SHOCKED they say) but unfortunately did not have it done and the Dragon did not win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment