Monday, August 11, 2008

Herbal Tea Before Fasting Blood Test



The PC arranged but I can not put office2000, this is a huge problem I have a lot of files including the curriculum vitae that I can not read without Word and Excel.

Meanwhile, here's the latest production cross:


RR 145 JJ the last embroidery on canvas Dolceneve was not bad and this RR was completed.
I got back my edges with hearts A Year of Hearts, of the same author, still do not know how to use them but I'll come up with something .



This is for RR Names , embroidered on cloth Michela. These subjects I like it a lot if they are full of 3 / 4 of a point, in fact I did a little 'crazy the little angel, but otherwise went smoothly this embroidery. What do you think?

This was for Manuela, exchange bookmarks within the BFC Great Tit. The recipient said that she loved and I can not but be happy about it.

Now I'm working on a canvas that account domanicosì finish in tonight and mail it, this is the last painting of ' RR Sherry, that of Christ Z rr this is essentially finished but I was missing Embroidery latter to return the canvas to complete proprietaria.Speriamo piaccia.Poi that starts the canvas RR 86 Graziella, was skeptical the flowers of the month and I've finally found everything you need to embroider the flowers required; had not been much of a choice of months, as those best choice of subject had already been embroidered.


0 comments:

Post a Comment