Monday, August 18, 2008

Nicotine Gum Bad Throat

A JOB ..... I'm back Palio of the

Here I am again in Milan and at work, I'll have until Friday, then I do not know that I will.
I dance for an interview in September ..... hopefully go well!
I have to bring forward a lot of things and put me to study law, I want to give this exam as soon as possible, I also fix things for universities and that is take appuntmento with the CAF for the determination of the income bracket they belong (need for pay the second installment).
return in September in the mountains to pick the raspberries (which goodness !!!). I discovered this thing last year during a walk with my mother, in fact the walk was to be different but since I stopped at every bush to see if I found the raspberry the trip has been converted into "WALK WITH RASPBERRY COLLECTION" and how many that we have collected and eaten!

0 comments:

Post a Comment