Friday, August 29, 2008

Goku X Bulma Doujinshi

HAVE BEEN AWARDED!!




"Not everyone likes the blog, most of our goals is to show things that we create and make new friends, but there are people who do not care at all when we are giving them a prize, do not write, and in this way helps to break this chain ... and we want it or break it spread?? Let us then pay a little attention ... 8 bloggers that we appoint will have to bring that law ...."
Girls Manu has rewarded me. I'm glad you like my blog is only in February that is on- line.Non Waits I could really like that.
also happen in a moment of real tension for me, as my mother broke her ankle and must be in plaster for 30 days (a week today that it has happened), I have to finish the boxes for the move and my sosrella Silvia can help me only on weekends while working as Paola, along with my brother in law, dealing with my mother.
THANK YOU!!
Now I have to find another 8 blogghiste, but this is easy for me!
So I nominate:
Camillamiao; spells coconut Mad for the spreaders, the cauldron; Many crosses so many dreams on the wings of fantasy, the magical world of Chicca, too little time for many projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment