Friday, June 6, 2008

Kate Ground Full Galleries



I present my mother in ARLEQUIN version



He was waiting in the wings, made a representation to be a work of Goldoni: was very good and well everyone else.
Unfortunately, this is the only photo that I could do because where I was sitting not reuse well to frame the stage (I had a lot of heads in front!)
They also recited poems and 18.00, after three hours of entertainment about, it was all over.

At 19.00 I had an appointment at my sister's house for a dinner with friends (here you can see the image taken before have dinner ...... it took me 3 hours to start the timer!)



From right anti-clockwise: my sister Paola, the owner Silvia's husband Gianluca Paola, Silvia, Paul, Dino

My sister and I cooked really well and so well: baked pasta, sandwiches, roast, and sweet fruit (of which facilitate a Photo for the sweet tooth!)

These strawberries with lemon .... What a delight!



BRAVA Silya And thanks again for the wonderful evening we had together

0 comments:

Post a Comment