Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Draonball Z Bulma Doujin



Monday approaches and with it the rate of piano!
fact today is the last lesson before the test
perform two classical pieces: a sonata by Scarlatti (a piece for harpsichord) and a novel without words Mendelshon (I always put the question of where does the H)
The following Monday I expect the rate of modern music I must place a piece if not absolutely Gianko the listener, I'm afraid most of this essay is not the first
Of course the first pieces I get the second, not playing alone, I have the catch of dvoer GO TIME WITH OTHERS! (E'FONDMENTALE!)
I always go by the lessons of modern dazed by the guitarist who plays next to me and the amplifier is always the case (who knows why ...) towards my right ear .... and he enjoys pastticciare a bit 'when Gianko explains certain step to me or to the drummer .... I go out just confused ... will also be tired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment