Thursday, March 1, 2007

Charriol Philippines Contact Number

SanRemo .... Ipse dixit

I do not want to justify: yesterday I saw San Remo, and half an hour I had seen Tuesday, returning from allenamnti. What can I say ... I thought it was decent in terms of music (the same old that do nothing but SanRemo are bad, but among young people is something good). None of that, pretty boring in between entr'actes Baudo and Hunziker (which I do not like what I ammetetre which has become really good with time) yesterday and beautiful interventions Ficarra and Picone Chiambretti is really not the presenter of the festival. Foreign visitors to now have been of great satisfaction for me: is the Scissor Sisters, John Legend I listen to them often, I see them in their albums and live performance made me Paice (a little 'disappointed, however, from Scissor). Anyway, here are the songs from those I heard that I think have some quality (or are catchy or musically valid hThere). What in your opinion the best?
Patrizio Bau '(gluttony)
Paolo Rossi (In Italy it is bad)
Daniele Silvestri (Paranza)
Fabrizio Moro (Think)
Jasmine (now Life)
Sleeping (I'll give you a rose)
Velvet ( Back in Training)
Amalia Gre '(Love me forever)
Khorakhané (The Ballad of Gino)

0 comments:

Post a Comment