Monday, February 26, 2007

Ellisons Garage Speke Tow Fee



Cairo president of Turin dixit


September 7 Skip first bench, on the eve of the series A Crisis the President on the market and after the knockout in the Italy Cup Technical: "Never fight with him." The owner "could not" The objectives of Zac: "The project is, I want to get high" on Sept. 11''the opponent's goal seemed haunted - the president said grenade - but I saw a good game, lots of balls goals, a good spirit. Zaccheroni already seems in tune with the players and will surely do well.'' Cairo, who spoke to the microphones of Gr Parliament, is also back for exemption De Biasi:''I wanted to confirm it, and that's what I did in June, then I was not convinced, for a variety of reasons, mainly technical, that I preferred not to say publicly. At that point I decided to change and I chose''Zaccheroni Urbano Cairo October 3 defends to the hilt Alberto Zaccheroni: "One of his waiver? It is not 'in the sky will' on earth. "

February 12 Torino won one point from their last six games ended in relegation, the fans sing "Zaccheroni vaffa ...", but despite that Cairo is not the president seems willing to dismiss the coach Romagna, as confirmed in the post-match in Turin-Reggina: "Zaccheroni is not in balance - said annoyed - not to mine. I have seen good things, Reggina has not done much to deserve this success, a peer would have been fairer. Episodes do not help us, the referees do not give us a hand and some luck has turned his back. Just talking about the technical, not 'hanging in the balance, the team must stay focused just because' the results will come. "---

Cairo February 17: I confirm that my trust is not a term I chose for this Zac League and he will go on ----

February 18: "Exemption from Zaccheroni? It is absolutely not true, he and 'confirmed - Cairo said after the match against Lazio lost 2-0 -. Zac and''confirmed, never thought to throw him out. "----- February 21: Ciara:" Zac is confirmed until the end of season "

February 26: The coach of Torino, Alberto Zaccheroni was removed. Back in coach Gianni De Biasi, the coach who had fired the president Cairo three days before the start of the season. The news was confirmed by the same Urbano Cairo: "It is true, this afternoon, De Biasi will lead the training." "The company - said in a statement the company reported a Zaccheroni - thanks him for his work, wishing him the best future success." ---- ---------


Cellino, president of Cagliari dixit


December 18 After the defeat in Udine 3-1 Cagliari coach Marco Giampaolo has been sacked by the company. The news was made official on the website of the association rossoblu a few words. "The Cagliari has decided to raise from the post of coach Marco Giampaolo's first team. The technician must Abruzzo thanked the company for its work. "

Cellino dixit: February 21: No exemption nor ultimatum. Massimo Cellino has the utmost confidence in Colombia, and denies the rumors of a possible removal of the technician. ''I read the headlines - said the president of Cagliari - before the match with Inter. I did not like. These things disrupt the environment: some things should be cleared before being written. Of course, we are all under scrutiny every day, as president I would like to win every game but unfortunately it is not possible. If the team is not making it - he continued - not 'blame the coach. "If I am satisfied that' s a relative thing, it's moods. I only know that we have to reach salvation, this is my goal'''In 16 years as president I've never called a coach sacked, why should I do this time? ". Actually, Arrigoni is back after a few months and the cards were already in the hands of lawyers. And again:" Giampaolo enjoys my estimation, but recall saying the team would do what you want. If I were sure of salvation would have held. The exemption has been suffered but there were no preconditions to continue: he has the characteristics, the team has another. "
Skip

26 Febbario another bench in Serie A. After the home defeat against Lazio, Cagliari have sacked coach Franco Colomba and recalled to the bench Marco Giampaolo, who in turn had been dismissed after the defeat to Udinese. At the helm of Cagliari, Dove has collected seven points in eight days, one in the last four

0 comments:

Post a Comment