Saturday, July 5, 2008

Train Wheels And The Curves

...... NEW USE

Various RR proceed, a little 'slow but I'm trying to recover.
Meanwhile, I'll show you the latest jobs:

RR 86 my ricamino on canvas by Bruno. He chose Semple and I did a mix with those of two schemini nice that I found, I hope you like it.



Project GOLDEN DREAMS party for Francis

The Tigger makes me crazy: I love it! It took me just to finish this embroidery was in the grip of a terrible weakness .. .. blame the heat.

What you see here is my embroidery Melisaa RR 140.

I know it sounds strange, since which is a Christmas party and we are in July but I liked very much. We had to embroider subject of Margaret Sherry and she said she would like to have 4 people different from each other. Had already been embroidered a Charlie and a cat so I thought to do this sparrow. I really hope that like Melissa, did not want to preview

This came to me by Veronica was my combination for the exchange of BFC mug organized within the Great Tit. I was his combined for the tea trade in this increasingly organized BFC.

This cup is very nice, and has also added the tea bag and a CD that I have not had the opportunity to look at. Thanks Veronica


I have received well over Qusta canvas, about my very first ever RR: RR 86
I still have two stitch cloth, and then concluded that too.

miss my embroidery at the center because the first lap was lost, the embroiderer had stolen the next bag in which there was the envelope with my embroidery, had to buy back the canvas and risuddividere everything.
Overall, the embroidered flowers are wonderful!! Thanks girls!!


Other paintings and received another RR done, it is RR Margaret Sherry Cats only
with these works we will assemble a panel door oggetti.Un heartfelt thanks to you girls!:

0 comments:

Post a Comment